There are certain items that have to absolutely be included in your picnic hamper. But there are new innovative products that could make your picnic a step up affair while being convenient and adding a HUGE Oomph factor to the event. Here are a few products listed for you to see which of these could tempt you into making a picnic this summer.
- Multi-Functional Cooler: A cooler is a must-have for any good picnic planner – to keep your beverages cool (especially in hot weather) and to keep your meats and salads fresh. But what if your cooler was much more than that? Many people have to pack tables, chairs the cooler and other products. Before you know it, there’s no space left. The Multi-Functional Cooler eliminates the need for everything else. Forget the tables and chairs if you have this product. It carries all your refreshments, but it unfolds to become a picnic table complete with foldable stools. The trolley handle and the wheels ensure that there’s no huffing and puffing involved.
- The Picnic Time Fusion Folding Chair: No matter if you’re headed to the park for a picnic or you’re sitting in your own back yard, this would come in handy. The chair and backrest is sturdy enough to support a weight of up to 350 pounds. There is a detachable cooler with an armrest and compartments to store your electronic gadgets. The 2 padded back straps make it easy to transport it from place to place.
- Speaker Blanket: Created by Spinning Hat, this blanket has a soft fleece lining that makes you feel comfortable and a waterproof underside. There are speakers attached from which you can control what music you want to listen to whilst at your picnic for two.
- Handy Cooler Mini Air Conditioner: With the hot summer months, you may feel like cooling off on your picnic. When the temperatures soar, this may the best product to have on hand. Using evaporative cooling, this hand held cooler functions well in weather of low humidity. If the air around you is humid, it may not be so effective.
- Outdoor Fire Pit: Depending on where you are – picnicking doesn’t necessarily have to be for the summer months. Brave the cold and go on an adventure with the outdoor fire pit. There’s just something about toasting some marshmallows over the fire – and if you’re in an unfamiliar area where hunting for sticks and dry wood isn’t feasible, this will come in handy.
- Portable Grill: If you want to notch the picnic quotient up a bit, get this portable grill with you to your next picnic. Barbecue the sausages, heat the food and much more to create a day of picnicking outdoors that you will never forget. It doesn’t matter whether you get gas or charcoal – the art of grilling feels best when you’re outdoors picnicking.
- Bluetooth Speaker: This is the best complement to any picnic get together. These water resistant speakers is the size of a large beer can and is the portable option for music lovers who want a bit of melody in their picnic. It offers rich, all direction sounds and is worth its price.
- Binoculars: Whichever place you decide to head to, it could be worthwhile to take a pair of binoculars to do bird watching in nature. Notice the different leaves, or the various birds as they twitter tweet on branches, try to see if you can observe any wild animal – it could range from a city squirrel to a wild deer.